We are Intertek verifiedMarch 26th 2023
Our goal was to prove 3 things, to prove that ZERG technology could:
- Remove opposing EMF on a rotor which is the principal problem when generating power.
- While removing back EMF could still produce a normal sign wave, allowing easy insertion into any city grid or AC and DC machines.
- Would not require magnets, allowing ZERG to be scaled up to any megawatt size.
Working with Intertek; one of the largest and most advanced testing and certification companies in the world we have achieved all three of our goals:
- ZERG technology removes back EMF on a rotor.
- ZERG produces a normal sign wave.
- ZERG Technology does not require magnets.
GLIP Generation Corporation is a tech.
company based in Cooks Island, office-based in Canada.